welcome to Inayahs eco diary!

Welcome, welcome make yourself comfortable here. Why hello everyone, this is my blog i hope you enjoy it as much as i do because this is the first time i ever had an amazing blog! Well this blog is about the earth and what lives on it. It might be an armadillo or the endangered panda. It can be even about recycling right? (for writing this blog is mostly for the ages nine and under, sorry!) So please if you think it is good send me a comment. If you think it is bad than say it is bad in the "send comment" box. So thats all for my numb fingers on he keyboard.

Friday, May 28, 2010

The eco club at our school

Hello everybody. At my school we have an eco club. The eco club is a club that tries their hardest to be eco friendly to our environment. It is an ausome club so if you know me and you are at my school then next yaer i hope you care for the earth so much that you midgt even join the club! Bye everyone!

P.S (at least try to post a comment on my blog pleeeeeeeeeese!)

2 comments:

  1. did you know inayah that i was in the eco-club too? i got a certificate and i went to the restaurant for a trip. the trip to the restaurant was only for the eco leaders and i was one. thanks to me and the eco- leaders we got a gold for eco school!!! hurray!! there happy now? i posted you a comment.

    ReplyDelete