welcome to Inayahs eco diary!

Welcome, welcome make yourself comfortable here. Why hello everyone, this is my blog i hope you enjoy it as much as i do because this is the first time i ever had an amazing blog! Well this blog is about the earth and what lives on it. It might be an armadillo or the endangered panda. It can be even about recycling right? (for writing this blog is mostly for the ages nine and under, sorry!) So please if you think it is good send me a comment. If you think it is bad than say it is bad in the "send comment" box. So thats all for my numb fingers on he keyboard.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Today is a 100 degrees! (Not literally 100 degrees) It is very hot i could die out of it! Arn't you. For weather like this, i bet i'd turn into wax and melt! The sun is gaining on me, it's coming closer! OH NO IT HAS REACHED ME. I'M MELTINNG. SPLAT!!!! (now thats the end of Inayah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment